Corporate Moves and Recycle Scotland
Corporate Moves and Recycle Scotland is a single source provider of commercial relocations, furniture installation services and ethical recycling services to businesses making a change within their current workplace or embarking on a move to new premises.
We provide a Commercial relocation service which is moving businesses from one location to another or moving people throughout their existing building which is sometimes termed as churn. This includes the movement of all office furniture and IT equipment (disconnecting and reconnecting).
The Recycle Scotland element provides sustainable and environmental solutions for the disposal of unwanted furniture fittings and equipment.
Helping clients tangibly achieve their CSR goals in an ethical way whilst protecting the environment.
Recycle Scotland’s core activities, aims and objectives are:
- Refurbish / Re-engineer office furniture
- Identifying opportunities to prevent waste by managing customers’ surplus product for reuse
- Provide furniture rental to small businesses and the third sector who have a short-term requirement for office furniture
- Recycling and recovery of core components
- Recovery of base materials, wood, steel, plastic, fabric
- We are a REVOLVE certified company
With facilities in Livingston and Aberdeen it means Corporate Moves are ideally positioned to service the whole of Scotland.