bioConclave – Special Offer for Chamber Members
Big Challenges need Big Ideas, therefore this year bioConclave are bringing new exciting projects, case studies, technologies and Innovations which are creating impact in the field of Genomics, Big Data and Connected Care.
bioConclave 2017 will explore how these ideas are driving R&D and the diagnostics and treatment of diseases today, and in the future. The audience will hear views from industry leaders, experience technologies in the exhibition demonstrations, meet and network with leading academics, investors and industry innovators. The website is at bioconclave.com, which outlines the Speakers and Agenda.
6th Sept: Main event in London, hosted by law firm Pennington Manches LLP, 125 Wood St, London, EC2V 7AW
7th Sept: One-day Indian delegation visit to Birmingham, hosted by BioHub Birmingham at the University of Birmingham
• Suresh Narayan, COO, ABLE
• Dr Prabhu Mishra, CEO, StemGenn Therapeutics
• Dr Villoo Patel, Founder and CMD, Avesthagen
• Hitesh Thakrar, Partner, Syncona Investment Management
• Dr James Wilkie, CEO, Alta Innovations, Birmingham Science Park
• Professor S.S. Vasan, Senior Business Development Manager, Public Health England
• Rajlakshmi Borthakur, CEO, TerraBlue XT
• Pratik Dattani, Director, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
The delegation from India will be led by the Association of Biotech Led Enterprises (ABLE) in Karnataka, including by Narayan Suresh, the COO of ABLE, and Prabhu Mishra, CEO of StemGenn Therapeutics.
Registrations are done through the website bioconclave.com.
Organisers would like to extend an offer of £99+VAT tickets to up to 10 members of the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce. To get the discount, email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Edinburgh”. Beyond the first 10 tickets, the remaining can be at a 20% discount, so £399+VAT instead of £499+VAT (offer is not applicable to law firms, consultants or solution providers).