The most powerful asset of any business is people. Investment in the training and development of your people is an investment in the future success of your business, helping you maintain a competitive advantage.
The Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce offers a comprehensive and dynamic calendar of over 140 public and in-house business training courses, open to members and non-members. We deliver courses on over 40 business topics, which can be grouped into the following four areas:
Business Training Topics
- Skills for Business – including digital, marketing and soft skills development
- Management and Leadership
- International Business and Exporting
- Business Finance & Accounting
Our Training Partners
We only work with hand-picked, specialist Training Partners, who are each experts in their fields and in the delivery of business training.
Our courses are generally delivered over a half or full day. However, some topics such as Management and Leadership, may involve deeper leaning and so may be delivered over a number of sessions or days.
Recent delegate comments:
- “The course was clear, well-structured and had systematic coverage of the subject, together with the friendly, rigorous and authoritative approach of the trainer.”
- “The trainer was extremely knowledgeable and helpful which helped clear up all my questions. Made the day fun and enjoyable.”
- “The trainer delivered the course at a good pace and covered all topics I was there to cover. I particularly enjoyed the topic of reader types.”