A Practical Guide to Raising Funding From Venture Capital and Business Angels
Brodies LLP invites you to attend our forthcoming seminar ‘A practical guide to raising funding from venture capital and business angels’.
This workshop is aimed at companies and entrepreneurs who are looking for external funding to grow their
This will be a focused, practical workshop which will give you:
- An understanding of what it takes to be investor-ready
- An in-depth insight into the minds of investors
- The do’s and don’ts when seeking investment
- An overview of the investment process
- A guide to market norms
- Advice on what really matters in investment deals
Speaker: William McIntosh, Partner
Audience: Business owners and senior management of companies looking to raise funds.
Edinburgh Brodies (click for map location)
Thursday 21st April
For all queries, please contact Emma Douglas on E: firstname.lastname@example.org