Qatar Airways – We are still flying
Whilst measures are increased in the UK and across the world to battle COVID-19, I can confirm Qatar Airways are still flying where possible including the UK. Our flights are operating to get people home, nationals who are still allowed into most home countries with a dedicated isolation period on return, (isolation periods and procedures are provided by the government of destination).
Key helpful points to know at this time:
We are continuing to fly UK and Ireland on the following reduced schedules Mar – Apr20:
– London Heathrow: Minimum Double Daily
– Edinburgh: 4 flights a week
– Manchester: Daily (departing from terminal 1 from 25th March – 31st May20)
– Dublin: 4 flights a week
(please note, schedules may re-increase sooner, if the situation allows it)
- Passengers are only allowed to transit through Qatar, they are not allowed to leave the airport unless they are a Qatari national/resident.
- We are providing passengers affected free change of travel or travel voucher up to one year, to be issued before 72hours of travel. Please view the travel policy provided to ticketing teams, or contact your booking agent to apply. For bookings not made on the GDS, please apply here.
Our policies are changing frequently due to speed of changes so please check on a regular basis.
Health and Cleanliness:
– Scheduled aircraft are being replaced with fleet that has the newest technology including the cleanest air duct systems in the skies.
– Airlines and Airports are working together to inform nationals returning to the UK and home countries of the self-isolation requirements
As you can imagine, as well as all of us, during this experience our teams are inundated and are working hard to resolve as much as much as possible as quickly as possible.
We thank you for all your support and patience during this time and hope we can get through this together, as we are in this together.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or queries.
Corporate Account Manager
Tel: +44 (0)7823 402 918
Call Centre Tel: 0330 0240 126
Going places together. qatarairways.com
As per GDPR requirements, if you would not want to receive these emails, please do email me asking to be removed.
This information is correct 24th March 2020